Thursday, May 10, 2012

OMG - My blog followers have shot up 100%

Hurray hurray. Yes, for the last year I have had two blog followers, me, and me.  Now all of a sudden there are four people reading my blog.  An increase of 100%.  Woohoo!

Who are these people with excellent taste in blogs?  What part of the world do they come from?  How did they come by my blog?  Exciting stuff this!

Wow, what´s his face Leo can tremble, I have only 249,096 followers to go before I overtake him.  Hey, I could do it in this life time!

I think I need a cup of tea to celebrate!  More later.

P.S.  - Oh, yes  ´what´s his face Leo´ a.k.a. Leo Babauta, has a blog called Zen Habits.  His blog is, by some counts, the most successful blog this side of what we can´t see in China.  Zen Habits has 250,000 followers.  O.k. o.k. so maybe I won´t overtake him in this lifetime -  but it could happen maybe two lives down the road.

Now for that cup of Barry´s.....

No comments:

Post a Comment