Friday, May 4, 2012

Sometimes, life ... just ... happens...

So there I was all intent on writing in my blog for the last 3 days.... and life happened. Not bad life, indeed one could go so far as to say good life, like sunshine and cycling and helping Romeo H with garden work.  (Hey what´s not to love getting paid to go to a house belonging to very nice people and water their plants as you enjoy the view they paid a fortune to have!)  And then other, just ´stuff´ stuff -  not least of which was a broken computer.  But we are on the mend again, my computer, and I too, from all the discombobulations caused by said computer breakdown.

So in lieu of my mumbles and musings.... I have here wonderful pictures of Allensbach taken by R.H´s cousin....

Sit back, get a cup of what ever you are having yourself, and enjoy.  Oh, I think you may have to copy and paste.  Can you do that on a blog?  Hey I am still learning too!


https://plus.google.com/photos/106927419698321871726/albums/5736931434687432577?authkey=CNDGgtCEk_WyTw

No comments:

Post a Comment