Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh I had such a lovely day today!


Today started off nice, that is to say I managed to eat my breakfast in bed without ending up sitting on a mole hill of  crumbs - and then it went and got better!

A local artist, Marianne Hagemann, had an open house for her lake-side garden and art studio.  It was a delight.    More so because in summers past when I  swam by the houses on the lake front, I had decided this home was my favorite.  Not my second favorite, not my ´today´s favorite´.  No it was, and is, my always and ever very favorite.  Whenever I swam past this little cul-de-sac of bucolic tranquility,  I would wonder what it was like there in the home and in the garden.  I was not disappointed.   


Have a look at the photos and you will see what I mean.   But don´t rush through the photographs now, no come back here to look at the photographs when you have time to savor them.  Or, save the photos for that day when getting yourself into these little sunny corners of happiness might be just what you needed.















































Looking at these photographs with little corners of ´heavenly moments´ happening here and there all over the place; consider the whole space is no bigger than say a quarter of an acre. 

.... And there I did not think the day could get better than it was already, and there it did - again; I have just read that Midsomer Murders  is on T.V. tonight. Whoop die do, ´...there is nothing like a nice relaxing murder before bed´ I always say.  

Ahh...  Life is sweet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment