Saturday, December 31, 2016

In the sunny week between Christmas and New Year...


... We took some walks around the lake.  Perhaps you might enjoy a perusal of same...

- Please, scroll down and enjoy.

 

Is that photo above not the coolest shot of what appears to be ´naughty art´somewhere in the woods... No, not ´naughty art´but a geological phenomenon called Churfirsten in Sippling on the Bodensee.  You can see a clearer view of the Gesteine   here on the right.










.... Onwards and upwards  and ´nicht so schlimm´ at all at all.  Or, as you non- German speakers might say. .. Not so bad at all at all. ...





.

   The profile of a mysterious (!!!) woman  in lilac....

So there we were tra la-ing tra la-ing along, and then I thought I was not seeing what I was seeing. Namely:  a heap of cow dung outside the door of the house.  - But I was seeing what I was seeing.



Yep, a real live heap a cow dung outside the door .. for a better view see below...



 I am sure you dear reader, like me, you may not be enthused about living in the house above.  But walk down the road a bit and you see a short distance away a house cosily nestled at the bottom of two adjoining hills....

.... Same house - different view.  How decieving appearences can be.

I tell you, it was there, right there...





Well what ever they are pondering, they have a great view for it....

(B.T.W. did we not see that lilac beret somewhere before?)


























A teppe with no top, is well like a bar with no beer.  Oder?

Aha! That´s what they were pondering... Suzanne in her ´naked´teppe!!!






This past year was one of dismay and dissapointment and worse for many.  Let us hope it will be a ´sunnier´year for this one!

With hope for 2017.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT, Rosalea!!! I've seen the pics before but now I leave a comment for you guys... They remind me of the devine lamb we had, beautiful wine and superb talks @ X-mas (Boxing Day) :-)
    Herbie, I still like your Beanie! You won't get lost - for sure. Beautiful and sunny pics.
    Now it is only 1 1/2 weeks to go for me, Ronny and Stefan in Kenia and as I do not have access here to my yahoo account but excellent access to internet it would be more than a pleasure for me to send one or two stories and some more pics for you to read - if you still like to. I just openend a new e-mail account with posteo and you are welcome, Rosie and Herbie, to send me your e-mail adresses to: susanne.waelde (at) posteo.de
    Now I wait for the girls to go grocerie shopping atKitale market :-) ahhhhh, after hard-working-days, shooooopppppping. That's for girls, for sure. Hope, everything is just perfect at Lake Constance, Allensbach. With Love from Africa. Susanne :-)

    ReplyDelete