Sunday, June 25, 2017

Follow up on previous postings - including the safe arrival of six healthy Cygnets!

So there we had spring bursting out all over most beautifully in March....









Then SNOW on the 19th of April...





And snow AGAIN on the 26th of April...


















And then it was warm enough to swim LESS THAT THREE WEEKS later!

I tell you, I am no expert to talk about climate concerns. But even as a lay person I can say.... ´something is not right here`.

And spare a thought for the farmers whose crops started to grow and then were frozen over when the weather turned cold again.   And this happened all over Europe, as we found out on our trip to Spain.


But to end on a more ´ahhh` note.

The regular I.S.f.t.S. blog reader may recall the picture of the pair of swans who built their nest at the  Allensbach camp site.





























Well a week or two later, the proud swan parents were swimming on the lake with SIX cygnets.


 How wonderful is that I have to say again!






Indeed I would say bottoms up all round!

Happy Day!   Liebe Grüße,  Hausfrau Roisin.

No comments:

Post a Comment