Friday, October 23, 2020

 A walk by the Nore. 

Hello Blog readers.  A wild and exciting update in my life:  I will be in Ireland for a few months.   😲

Horray! 😁

Except no sauna in Ireland. 😱  Especially no Sauna in the times of Covid.... 😔

And no Walking Ladies... 😱😱

Well I am sure, quite sure in fact,  that there are many ladies in Ireland who walk!  But I mean specically the group of three other women from work in Germany with whom I went walking with every week since February last. Lovely company enjoyed when walking in the stunning country side around the Bodensee or Lake Konstanz to you English speakers.

But there are compensations.  

Like being able to walk by the Nore, the beautiful river that runs through the city and county of Kilkenny.

Please enjoy ....

 













































No comments:

Post a Comment